[ExI] Alcor dumping "grandfathering"?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:17:01 UTC 2011

I just wanted to add to the discussion that until Max has been in his
position for *at least* two years, no one should be dismissive of his
presidency.  I bet ten years from now when people look back, they will
say Max More was the best president Alcor ever had!

I just hope the board of directors do not interfere with whatever
goals he wishes to achieve, or even go to the extreme of pushing him
out.  They are after all, the kingmakers and kingbreakers...

And if Alcor is supposedly so screwed up, then how is the Cryonics
Institute doing these days?

John