[ExI] Destructive uploading.

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:27:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:53 PM, The Avantguardian
<avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Above, I list 7 seperate lines of evidence that QM is involved in counsciousness..

If quantum effects are significant in the brain I don't see how that
would "explain" consciousness any better than a classical brain. A
quantum computer is Turing emulable. Quantum uncertainty could be
simulated with pseudorandom numbers. I can't think of any reason why
true randomness should be better than pseudorandomness when choosing
between tea and coffee but if it is important, you could include a
stream of true random numbers in your computer.

--
Stathis Papaioannou