[ExI] Shameless Self-Promotion Once More :-)

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 13 15:50:12 UTC 2011

On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj
Subject: [ExI] Shameless Self-Promotion Once More :-)

Once Spike encouraged those of us who happen to publish a book not to
hesitate to mention the circumstance in the list, so I take him at his word.

Well, in my case it is just a booklet. eventually appeared online, namely at
http://www.biopolitica.it/biopinterv.html -- Stefano Vaj

Stefano, well done, me lad!  Promoting one's own books is always welcome
here, and I sure don't see why not: we promote our own ideas here, and that
is welcome, and a book is a paper version of our own ideas, therefore
promotion of one's book equals welcome.  Everyone do write good interesting
books, then promote away with Herr Moderator's full blessing and
encouragement.

Stefano I hope you sell  a jillion copies.