[ExI] apple mothership

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 13 22:18:22 UTC 2011

Coool!  Out-check this:

http://singularityhub.com/2011/09/13/apples-new-mothership-headquarters-look
s-incredible-coming-in-2015-html-view/

Locals, this Apple Mothership is to be built in that old industrial park
bordered by Interstate280 on the south, Homestead on the north, Tantau and
Wolfe on either side in Cupertino.  I have half a mind to ride over there
and collect a pebble from the site, or chant a Latter Day Druid koan or
something.  We should gather at the ground breaking and say a
techno-prayer-equivalent (whatever that is) to the wicked coolness of it
all.

Speaking of which, atheist evolution-hipsters need something equivalent to a
prayer or blessing, without the superstition.  I don't know what it is, or
how to do something like that, but I am open to suggestion from the creative
minds here.