[ExI] A Nobel laureate and climate change

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 21:55:22 UTC 2011

I've only met two people in person who have expressed that they
believe in global warming.

One is a mechanical engineer who I've known for along time who I
wouldn't trust to tell me the correct time of day.  The other is a young
civil engineer who is nice enough guy but when pressed on details
knew nothing about the subject.  I'm sure the fact that I am in the
rural Midwest versus a left leaning part of the country influences
the fact that no one I run into believes in global warming.

Polite company here says its all a fraud.

Dennis