[ExI] Copied from the ZS facebook group, in case anybody is interested

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Fri Sep 16 17:24:49 UTC 2011

On 16 September 2011 15:27, Amon Zero <amon at doctrinezero.com> wrote:

> What you won't know, however, is that we've decided to also have a small,
> ZS-only meeting the Saturday before, October 1st. This will be at the
> Penderel's Oak pub in Holborn, from midday. There won't be an official
> speaker at this gathering, and there'll only be a few people, but it will be
> a chance to get into some real ZS nuts and bolts discussions that will
> almost certainly be impossible the following week. If you're able, please do
> come along and add your opinions to the mix, or just meet some of your
> co-conspirators!   :-D  (ZS meetings are on the first Saturday of each
> month, with the default location currently being the Penderel's Oak pub).

Apologies All, it has been pointed out that the statement above is a little
ambiguous.

*"ZS-only" does NOT mean "members only" - all are welcome!*

 I only meant that Oct 1st will be a relatively small event arranged by ZS
alone. The "Beyond Human" event at Birkbeck College, one week later, is
primarily organised by Humanity+ UK, in cooperation with the Virtual Futures
conference series, London Futurists, and Zero State.

- A