[ExI] millionaires and billionaires

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 02:54:05 UTC 2011

I've met several people who were at best in the lower middle
class who acted as though they had real money and flaunted
it for those in the lower middle class or the poor.  In the same
community one of the wealthier men in the area didn't become
wealthy until he was in his late 50's to early 60's.  You would
see him at Wal-Mart in bib overalls sitting on the bench by the
greeter.

You meet millionaires all the time and likely don't know it.
I can't say I've ever met a billionaire.  I think the extent of the
rich I've ever been around is in the under 50 million range.
Most millionaires are not cocky about their money.  Most
people who act cocky about money are immature and
likely wannabes in debt.

Many with money are too busy doing what they like to
change their behavior or sprend money like they have it.

Dennis May