[ExI] Quantum Computing Discussion Groups?

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 18 16:12:18 UTC 2011

 On Sun, 9/18/11, Dennis May <dennislmay at yahoo.com> wrote:
Anyone have a recommendation for a group to listen in ondiscussions of quantum computing?  Most I have beenable to locate are the same as dead.
I've been on the Fabric of Reality list for many years, it's certainly not dead, it has over 22 thousand messages. It was started by David Deutsch who was one of the pioneers of quantum computing, he's also a strong advocate of the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, although we talk about other stuff too.

  John K Clark