[ExI] Quantum Computing Discussion Groups?

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 23:11:57 UTC 2011

My interest stems from something I worked on back
in the 1986-1987 time frame which has relevance
to quantum computing.  The work was never taken
up by anyone else as far as I can tell.  I need to
understand more about the current art as I expand
on my earlier work to see if it will be useful.

Dennis May