[ExI] nasa announces new launch vehicle

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 20 12:37:15 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
>> We set up a facility in Salt Lake City and keep telling the Mormons
>> what a critically important historic contribution they have made, and we
are there.

>>http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-s-new-missi
on-nasa-reach-out-muslim-world

>...while it is believable he said "Mormon", if you read the article, he
really didn't.

Ja, Mormon, Zoroastrian, Latter Day Druids, one of those religion biggies.
I sometimes get them a bit mixed in my mind.  But apparently the critically
important mission for NASA is to help the religion people feel good about
themselves so they are less motivated to slay unbelievers.

How far NASA has fallen from these golden days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uoVfZpx5dY

I am a lucky man, for I was present on Cape Canaveral for that launch.  That
morning is my earliest really clear memory.  I remember details of that day
like nothing else from the 60s.  That guy at 1:55 is Walter Cronkite.  He
pretty much sums up the universal emotion of the magic moment.