[ExI] Faster than light??

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 23 20:35:15 UTC 2011

On Fri, 9/23/11, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

"Does that include your longstanding bet with {everybody} regarding the existence of psi effects?.. not as if anyone actually took that bet, but if they had - is this news enough to challenge such certainty?
I'm only half-kidding."

If CERN announced they have discovered evidence for the existence of psi I would be very surprised, but no more surprised than this FTL announcement. In both instances I would remain skeptical, but coming from CERN I would treat the claim with respect and await the results of others trying to duplicate the experiment.

 John K Clark