[ExI] [atlantis_II] Ether vs. Relativity/was Re: Faster than light??

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 03:03:48 UTC 2011

I wrote:

> It is my view that all fields are composed of particles and some
> kind of local contact.  Every attempt to get away from particle
> based fields has eventually run into dead ends, the requirement
> for endless epicycles, or stagnation where different portions of
> physics cannot be reconciled.

Particles Appear to Travel Faster Than Light: OPERA Experiment Reports Anomaly in Flight Time of Neutrinos

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110923084425.htm

If the experiments continue to find a velocity only slightly above
the speed of light the aether theory I have been working with
since 1990 might provide an explanation for a particle which
travels only slightly slower or faster than photons.

The theory is a terminal velocity model of the photon.  If another
particle has slightly different characteristics than a photon
its terminal velocity could be slightly different.

More about the theory if anyone is interested.

Dennis May

  .