[ExI] Judging radical possibilities

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:10:49 UTC 2011

Interesting points. But as I see things, the Relativity is not well since
the Ehrenfest's paradox. What means, that the Relativity was not a good
answer to Michaelson Morley experiment. I have no answers myself of course,
I just see the troubles with the current set of physics.

It would be no great surprise for me if those FTL neutrinos are a real thing
and not a fluke of some kind.

It just can't go worse, than it already is for more than 100 years. The
Relativity was invented to eliminate apparent paradox of MM failure to
measure our speed agains the aether. Unfortunately Ehrenfest stroked and the
solution was never viable, in fact.

 I am a purist, when comes to logic.