[ExI] The Singularity, Politicians and the Great Debt

artillo at gmail.com artillo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:28:11 UTC 2011

Absolutely stupider than they look. Most of them can't even see past the next election cycle. And seriously, how many of them can even comprehend how important upcoming scientific and technological breakthroughs are going to change our lives for the better and actually embrace those changes rather than just seeing them as a way for them and their cronies to get even further 'ahead' of the little people?