[ExI] Is there a potential libertarianism / democracy tension?

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Mon Sep 26 08:33:29 UTC 2011

On 26 September 2011 09:26, Amon Zero <amon at doctrinezero.com> wrote:

> but I wonder what the "average libertarian" (if there is such a creature),
> but the vast majority don't talk about taxation as if they've been robbed at
> gunpoint, in my personal experience.

Apologies for the word salad above, keyboard is misbehaving.

What I meant to say is that I wondered what the 'average libertarian' would
make of a situation in which the general populace rejected libertarian
reforms? Accept general sentiment, or fix government against the populace's
(largely passive) will "for their own good"?

- A