[ExI] Faster than light??

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:12:39 UTC 2011

The question is how big the revision must be. Depends on which is true:

A - No revision needed, they made more or less stupid error of some kind at
the meassuring of nevtrinos speed.

B - c is a little higher and photons are a bit slower than c. Neutrinos
travel with a velocity between those two. Minor revisions, something like
Anders seems to think.

C - We must go back to the MM experiment and explain its outcome differently
than Einstein tried to.

C would not surprise me at all. (Not since I've realized Ehrenfest's
paradox). That the C is the hardest way, does not matter, realy.