[ExI] Is there a potential libertarianism / democracy tension?

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Fri Sep 30 01:28:11 UTC 2011

I would  like to emphasise the point that Dan makes.  Much of the recent
discussion has been on topics which directly or at least partially have
been covered decades ago in works like Anarchy, State and Utopia by
Nozick; and while I and a lot of others do not agree with it totally we
recognise the value of the work.  For people really interested in the
topic becoming at least familiar with the basics is a good place to start.

Fred