[ExI] Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:14:24 UTC 2012

Hi Christian,
This is an interesting coincidence because I just finished to attend a
session of tDCS at the Cognitive Neuroscience Society conference in
Chicago. This topic is very interesting to me. Most talks indeed talked
about improvement in performance but the improvement is more something like
15-20 % than 100 % that you mentioned.
I'm not aware of any work that demonstrate such huge effect.
Giovanni