[ExI] The Programmer

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Apr 3 21:33:45 UTC 2012

OK, Gina, your account looked OK, but as a diagnostic I set it to send you a
receipt if the server gets a message from you, and also turned off your
no-duplicates filter.  My reasoning is that if for some reason you had
accidentally set your email account to email yourself, the ExI-chat server
might somehow be interpreting your messages as duplicates of your messages
to you, and decide to stop spamming you with your own words.  Or something.

Actually if I had thought that through more carefully, I would have changed
only one thing at a time, but if that fixes the problem and you are OK with
it like that, I suggest we just leave it that way, ja?

Anders, I will try a similar approach to your account.

spike