[ExI] Sources of info on historical commodity prices

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Fri Apr 6 22:00:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, Max More wrote:

> I'm finding it surprisingly difficult to find a good source of historical
> prices for a few commodities. I'm particularly interested in figuring out
> the real price changes in the five metals involved in the Julian Simon-Paul
> Ehlich bet since 1980. Those are copper, tin, nickel, tungsten, and
> chromium.

[...]
> I'm also interested in price changes over longer periods and for other
> commodities.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> --Max

I am sure those things have been printed on paper, say, on a monthly
basis, in periodicals addressed to folks trading those commodities. I
would try to find them in some library.

Yes, I know this sounds so terrible. No way to copy paste, unless you come
to them with handheld scanner.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola