[ExI] [ZS] Focus on Munich!

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Apr 15 18:08:35 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded message from "ZeroState.net" <info at zerostate.net> -----

From: "ZeroState.net" <info at zerostate.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:28:17 +0100
To: Doctrine Zero <DoctrineZero at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [ZS] Focus on Munich!

Focus on Munich!

With yesterday's event out of the way, now it is time to focus on the
ZS AGM & Hacktivism workshop, to be held at the Augustiner Keller
beergarden in Munich, Germany, in a little under three weeks time (May
5th, 2012).

Even if you won't be attending yourself, there are three ways you can
help make the event a success, and thereby help ZS:

1) SPREAD THE WORD!

Please, tell people about the event, even if it highly unlikely or
even impossible that they'll attend. They may know someone who might
like to hear about it, or may just like to hear about ZS and what
we're getting up to. Every little bit helps!

To spread the word, you can point people at the Munich page on the ZS website:
http://zerostate.net/munich.html

Or at our meetup.com group, where they'll see details of all ZS events:
http://meetup.com/zero-state

Or you could simply show them any of these flyers:
http://zerostate.net/printables/ZSflyer_003.jpg
http://zerostate.net/printables/ZSflyer_004.jpg
http://zerostate.net/printables/ZSflyer_001.jpg
http://zerostate.net/printables/ZSflyer_002.jpg

2) SUGGEST DISCUSSION ITEMS FOR THE AGM!

What big decisions should we be thinking or talking about, on voting
on? What questions should ZS be asking itself at this stage? What
opinions would you like expressed at the meeting, if you can't be
there in person?

3) SUGGEST HACKTIVISM WORKSHOP ACTIVITIES!

We're going to be talking about darknet, cryptography, and hacktivism
tools and goals, brainstorming up a few ideas, talking about things we
might work on ourselves as ZS sub-projects, groups we might cooperate
with etc, and finally have a teamwork competition to see who can come
up with the most interesting, workable hacktivism ideas in a short
space of time.

Have you got any ideas or suggestions which might improve or develop
these plans? Even if you can't make it yourself, do you have any
thoughts on how we could best be spending our time with several sharp,
knowledgable, dedicated people sat around the same table?

JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

25

--
ZERO STATE