[ExI] Atten: For any extropy libertarians

Kevin G Haskell kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:11:29 UTC 2012

On July 28, 2012, Dan wrote:

>>I think there are, aside from me, several libertarians who participate
here, though the list is not really devoted to political philosophy. (Which
might be a good thing, since discussions of that tend to devolve into flame
wars and there's plenty of material to read online for those really
interested in the subject. Plus, there are other groups devoted to
political philosophy, including from a libertarian perspective.)

Regards,

>>Dan

Thanks, Dan.  Yes, that's why I put the message in this group.  I just
wanted to let them know we were there if any libertarians from this group
also wanted to have comments shared from here or to drop in some of their
own comments and/or links, there.

Kevin

--
 * Tweet me on Twitter! - @*KevinGHaskell