[ExI] Bucky Balls Could Double Your Lifespan

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 07:15:29 UTC 2012

Prices for c60 fullerene: 500mg $180; 5g $777.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/379646?lang=en&region=CA

Now can someone extract from the original paper a daily dose for the
rodents in mg/kg?

And I'm thinking the original research wasn't looking to optimize the
dosage.  So an optimized doseage may be substantially less than that
given the rodents.

And I'm wondering -- someone have access to the list of citations for
the original research? -- who conducted the first toxicity studies and
with what results?  Just curious.

Best, Jeff Davis

          "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                                 Ray Charles