[ExI] Bucky Balls Could Double Your Lifespan

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:33:42 UTC 2012

Thanks for the link, JR.

In the abstract we find the dosage for the rats to be 1.7 mg/kg of
body weight.  For an adult human male at 75kg (165 lbs) or female at
50 kg (110 lbs), this translates into dosages of 289 mg, and 187 mg
respectively, for a cost of $25.64/ day and $17.09/day.  (@ $777/5g)

Two factors might reduce this cost per dose:  a lower price for a
larger quantity, ie a bulk order; or a lower dose -- somewhere between
0.0 mg/kg and 1.7 mg/kg, if shown to be equally effective.

Best, Jeff Davis

             "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                            Ray Charles