[ExI] Bucky Balls Could Double Your Lifespan

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 19:07:00 UTC 2012

> > On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Kelly Anderson
> > <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> So how many here actually floss daily?

I have to admit, this question (and the rest of the original post) rather flummoxed me.

If anyone was actually serious about wanting to maximise their lifespan, why on earth would a minimally bothersome thing like flossing, when it's almost certainly beneficial, be regarded as too onerous?

I'm no Ray Kurzweil, but I floss, exercise frequently and often vigorously, get plenty of sleep, eat plenty of good fatty meat and leafy vegetables, minimise the carbohydrates and junk food, and take a slew of vitamins, and it's /no bother/.  Honestly.  All these (effortless, mostly) things make me feel much better than I used to, and have improved my physical condition no end, so even if they don't affect my lifespan, they are definitely worth doing.

I know everyone is different, but good grief, man, FLOSS!  What will it cost you?  And it might make the difference between dying of a premature heart attack and living past 120.

Ben Zaiboc