[ExI] Fwd: [ZS] Project RES: #cryptoparties

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:32:13 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bryce Lynch <virtualadept at gmail.com>
Date: 26 August 2012 04:24
Subject: [ZS] Project RES: #cryptoparties
To: doctrinezero at googlegroups.com

begun spreading the meme and organizing cryptoparties - parties at
which privacy, anonymity, and cryptographic technologies are taught to
all and sundry - around the world.  I would recommend that, as part of
the privacy and anonymity parts of RES everyone look around for
cryptoparties being held in their local areas and attending to receive
training.  I'm organizing one in the DC metroplex, most likely at
HacDC for early September.

Realtime updates:
https://twitter.com/#!/search/?q=%23CryptoParty&src=hash<https://twitter.com/#%21/search/?q=%23CryptoParty&src=hash>

The wiki is a little thin at the moment but people are beginning to
capture information about local parties there:
http://www.cryptoparty.org/wiki/CryptoParty

--
The Doctor [412/724/301/703] [ZS]
https://drwho.virtadpt.net/