[ExI] keynes vs hayek again, was: RE: 3d printers for sale

J.R. Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:32:09 UTC 2012

Why can't we build infrastructure, education, aquaculture, etc.

If you want to blow stuff up from behind a monitor I can recommend some pc
gaming titles you'd love.

Seriously though. Money is economic blood flow. We put patients on bypass
until normal blood flow can be restored, a modern day 'new deal' is what
was necessary.

Instead of going to public works or the military, it all went to the
bankers and wall street.  The huge sums of money were spent, they just
weren't circulated.