[ExI] Bad news for US customers of Intrade

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 2 18:03:17 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
>... Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
...Subject: Re: [ExI] Bad news for US customers of Intrade

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

>> ...I see nothing there that... Adrian

### It's interesting how ...Rafal

Although there is a clear level of mutual annoyance, I do commend both you
gentlemen and others who have participated in this thread for keeping the
discussion relatively civil while I am away for the weekend on other
matters, the Transhumanist Author's schmooze in San Francisco.  (!)  {8-]
Oh my this is sooo cool, I have been privileged to meet and physically speak
to several of my living heroes, royal smart persons, gods and goddesses, and
I didn't even fall prostrate before them, crying out for mercy upon me, a
mere mortal who sucks.  I am completely in awe of myself for having been
with them.

Thanks!

your friendly neighborhood ExI moderator,

spike

{8-]