[ExI] ANNOUNCE: Humanity+ @ San Francisco Conference Dec 1-2

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 05:07:24 UTC 2012

I was so thrilled to finally meet Fred and Spike in meat space!  Such sweet
guys.  And to catch up with Natasha, Max and many other Extropian and
Humanity + folks.

Natasha, you done good, girlfriend.  :-)  This weekend was filled with H+
awesomeness.  Thanks for inviting me to play.

All the best,
PJ