[ExI] Forbes posting

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 23:52:08 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Jeff Davis wrote:
> I'm guessing that you're concerned about global warming, and this is
> push-back to Mirco's offering of "Maybe because there is no real problem?"
>
> Please then, tell us about your own farming expertise.  Also, tell us of
> your expertise in climate modelling.  Will Siberia, once warmed, become a
> vast expanse of rich farmland?  Will rain fall in copious amounts across the
> vast expanse of the now-dessicated Sahara?

I'm not going to put even more verbiage into the global warming /
climate change argument.
Google can provide thousands of pages to support both sides of the argument.

I just pointed out that the growing seasons changing and the wheat
belt moving further north every year doesn't care about internet
arguments. Denying climate change is like wearing sunglasses and
denying the sky is blue.

And, as Keith and others have pointed out, the proposed actions to
alleviate global warming are actions that humanity should be doing
anyway. And the sooner we start, the less traumatic the change will
be.

BillK