[ExI] standard form for creating a test, was: RE: humanities plus schmooze

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:14:22 UTC 2012

On 12/8/12, spike wrote:
<snip>
> ****Question code hipsters:  is there a standard product or a software
> framework that allows me to insert or paste in my test questions, ordered
> from easiest to hardest, where the code notes the response and does the
> ranking and deciding which question to ask next?****

You are asking that question like an engineer.

Education is humanities.  :)

I don't think educators would rely on one question to control the test
branching.
The subject might just have a lucky guess or a lucky snippet of knowledge.
I think they prefer to test for levels of knowledge over several questions.

i.e. Do all the Level 1 test questions and score it.
80% (say) and over goes on to the level 2 questions.
and so on.

You decide what % of correct results says their level of capability
has been reached, then stop testing.

That makes your task easier.
Google on free quiz software.

BillK