[ExI] transhumanism by any other name

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 00:07:33 UTC 2012

Ben, well said....  Magneto is a cold-blooded killer when necessary to get
his way (who cares little for "flat scans"), while the Professor is a man
of conscience and integrity.  In the comics they did repeatedly say
that Charles Xavier might very well end up a martyr for his cause, which
was a noble but perhaps ultimately doomed one....  On the other
hand, Magneto's path would have lead to a horrific race war, leading to a
global apocalypse!

John