[ExI] mayan forecast

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 11:48:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:43 PM, <ablainey at aol.com> wrote:

> I agree. We could learn alot from a cyclic understanding of most things. We seem to want everything hammered down to a straight  line.

It is my understanding that the Native North Americans (or at least some of
them) tend to view most everything as cyclical. The seasons, for example,
are taught as cycles. So if you want to see what the results are from such
thinking, you might look at their culture, or what's left of it.

The Western culture of progress and science seems to have pretty completely
dominated their ways of thinking overall, but there are still things we can
learn from the previous tenants of what is now referred to colloquially as
our land.

-Kelly