[ExI] repercieve the economy [was: Engineering]

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 22 16:15:09 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
> ... Eating Roquefort releases a tiny fraction of the energy invested in
its production - does it mean I should stop eating it?

Rafal

Ja, eating anything we eat releases only a tiny fraction of the energy
invested in its production.  The most astonishing example of the lowest
ratio of energy released in consumption to energy invested in production
would perhaps be diet cola, where the numerator of the ratio is nearly zero.