[ExI] mayan forecast

Daniel Shown daniel at kungfuchicken.com
Mon Dec 24 05:38:57 UTC 2012

New to the list.

Wow!

What a interesting revelation of biases and worldviews packed into various
explanations of time, ancient cultures and socio-political dynamics.

Two-cents:  nothing inherent to notions of trans-humanism precludes
cyclical patterns in time or cyclical nature of time.  Please, disabuse me
of this perspective if you think it is wrong.