[ExI] arrested for what?

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 24 16:06:20 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg

>...First, the human rights declaration does not claim any human right to
bear arms (to the non-US world it sounds downright crazy - and yes, there is
a human right for *paid holidays* (article 25) in the tail end of that
document). ...  -- Anders Sandberg

Indeed?  A human right for paid holidays?  Whose holidays?  Who is obligated
to pay for them?  Does it apply to contractors?  Part time employees?
Defined how?

Anders this blows my mind.  I can see why unemployment stays so high.  It
seems the price of hiring humans just keeps rising, which further increases
the incentive to replace employees with machines or foreign contractors from
places which are not interested in human rights.