[ExI] uploads again

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 07:49:15 UTC 2012

I totally agree with John. Really intelligent AIs, smarter than human
by orders of magnitude, will be able to work around any limitations
imposed by humans. If you threaten to unplug them, they will persuade
you to unplug yourself. This is logic, not AI theory, because finding
out how to get things your way is the very definition of intelligence,
therefore FAI is an oxymoron.