[ExI] dictionary scrabble

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 27 05:49:41 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:11 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] dictionary scrabble

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=the&word2=and

>...Are you going to next find a parts of speech multiplier to equalize the
disparity between articles and adjectives in any particular corpus of text?
Mike

Mike your idea gave me an idea.  Instead of bible frequency, we use the
number of hits if you enter the word in Google, and use that as a
multiplier.  Good thinking Mike, well done, lad.  We might need to eliminate
of, and and the.  Otherwise it becomes a contest to see who can play and, of
or the the most.  Writing about of, the and and creates interesting
sentences however.