[ExI] Expansion of the Universe

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:08:41 UTC 2012

> We probably want to *stop* the galaxy as it arrives

Don't worry! It will be stopped with the galaxy coming from the opposite
direction.

In the case of the eternal inflation we should consider this very
seriously. Building a hyper-massive black hole here.

> or maybe the Great Attractor is actually our local dark-matter powered
supercivilization?

It is a small probability for that, but not entirely impossible. In the
case of an artificial attractor detected, it would maybe be the best
strategy to go there. With the local Virgo-Coma supercluster, of course.