[ExI] Fwd: Action: help Dr Coles!! Mass email

Ilia Stambler ilia.stambler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:02:59 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edouard Debonneuil <edebonneuil at yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Subject: Action: help Dr Coles!! Mass email
To: Gerontology Research Group <grg at lists.ucla.edu>, "Dr. Aubrey de Grey" <
aubrey at sens.org>, "\"didier.coeurnelle at heales.org\"" <
didier.coeurnelle at heales.org>, Sven Bulterijs <sven.bulterijs at gmail.com>,
"\"info at thebls.org\"" <info at thebls.org>, "M. D. Ph. D. L. Stephen Coles" <
scoles at ucla.edu>, "\"aging at liverpool.ac.uk\"" <aging at liverpool.ac.uk>
Cc: Stanley Primmer <stanley_primmer at hotmail.com>, "\"kingsley at loaner.com\""
<kingsley at loaner.com>, Robert Young <robertdouglasyoung at yahoo.com>, "\"
ilia.stambler at gmail.com\"" <ilia.stambler at gmail.com>, "
Leo.Silvennoinen at gmail.com" <Leo.Silvennoinen at gmail.com>, "
leo at leosilvennoinen.com" <leo at leosilvennoinen.com>

For those who are really interested in acting for Dr Coles: it is now (rather
than in 2 or 3 days as it will be surgery)
=> donate <<search Add special instructions to the
seller<https://www.paypal.com/fr/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=_NHtZ1FEyauGeWXbu0d9UbS4ws86YHrm5_TMYimn-CNKKvnEzkIxho3RPji&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d0b7e678a25d883d0fa72c947f193f8fd#>
 (...) and specify "for Dr Coles' treatment">>
=> transmit

PS: time being for action
- please don't hesitate to send it to your community, colleagues, facebook
friends
- don't hesitate to rewrite it and make it yours
- don't hesitate to propose your help to contact cancer-treatment companies.

  ------------------------------

[image: Dear All, Dr Steve Coles, a world leader
in...]<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=672869158&mid=74ab835G5af41b3248f0G22097cG96&bcode=1.1356905223.AbmqBrVgibmNznUi&n_m=edebonneuil%40yahoo.fr>30
décembre 23:06
Dear All,

Dr Steve Coles, a world leader in aging research, has cancer. The professor
at UCLA, head of the world renowned Gerontology Research Group, director of
the Supercentenarian Research Foundation, is succumbing to one of the worst
age-related diseases of all. A person who dedicated his life for the
healthy longevity of all needs your help. And you can help!

1) Donate: http://www.grg.org/donate.html
<http://www.facebook.com/l/wAQG_TqEQ/www.grg.org/donate.html>
 <<Warning: look for Add special instructions to the
seller<https://www.paypal.com/fr/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=xMEXojmiw4mw2akWRW-sDBwaaPQu8D7Js3o7HCTHxl8YUvajr47cT9I32c4&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d0b7e678a25d883d0fa72c947f193f8fd#>"
and specify "For Dr Coles' treatment>>
Dr. Coles's family asks to donate for his treatment through the “Donate”
Page of the Gerontology Research Group

2) Help apply a ground-breaking approach for Dr. Coles treatment, by
spreading the word.
Many researchers on the Gerontology Research Group mailing list have
proposed ideas to help Steve. Dr Coles’ family is particularly interested
in the "mouse culture" concept, where a patient’s tumor is taken during
surgery and injected in mice. Then the mice are tested for various
treatments, and the treatment which is found to be most effective is
applied to the patient.

The procedure is new and has been empirically shown to be quite effective.
But it costs about $22K. We hope that the company performing the treatment
can make a big discount, in view of the publicity that can be generated.

Depending on the company’s offer, the amount of money that we collect and
the number of people we reach, we will try to help Dr. Steve Coles the best
way we can. Inaction kills.
The operation is scheduled for Thursday, January 3. The time to act is now!

Please donate and spread this message!

International Longevity Alliance

Edouard Debonneuil
Ilia Stambler
http://longevityalliance.org/help-save-dr-stephen-coles/

Voir la publication sur
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/n/?groups%2Flongevity.party%2Fpermalink%2F405642712845059%2F&mid=74ab835G5af41b3248f0G22097cG96&bcode=1.1356905223.AbmqBrVgibmNznUi&n_m=edebonneuil%40yahoo.fr>·
Modifier
les paramètres de courrier
électronique<http://www.facebook.com/n/?settings&tab=notifications&section=group_notification&mid=74ab835G5af41b3248f0G22097cG96&bcode=1.1356905223.AbmqBrVgibmNznUi&n_m=edebonneuil%40yahoo.fr>·
Vous pouvez répondre à ce message pour commenter.