[ExI] Drinking

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:22:52 UTC 2012

On 8 February 2012 18:00, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> Supercentenarians are a different breed than ordinary people. The more we
> look the more obvious it becomes. I'm not sure this can be packaged into
> a simple therapeutic (supercentenarian mimic) vector anytime soon, even
> should we know what makes them so different, which we don't.

Yes. If a supercentenarian used to like to wear pink socks, the most we can
tell is that pink socks are compatible with longevity.

Mimics of single traits is certainly not guaranteed to deliver, and even if
a factor actually plays some role in one's longevity, this might have
simply to do with the expression of a different genetic endowment from your
own.

--
Stefano Vaj