[ExI] saul kent's cryonics documentary, was: RE: mail: a paper device...

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 11 17:33:28 UTC 2012

From: spike [mailto:spike66 at att.net]

>.In the US, we don't really have a choice.  One of the early cryonics cases
as I recall had a disputed time of death issue.  Dora Kent:
http://www.alcor.org/Library/html/DoraKentCase.html    spike

When I started reading up on the Dora Kent case, I wondered if Saul Kent is
still with us.  He is alive and well.  This interesting 2009 cryonics
documentary held my attention for nearly half an hour, something very few
forms of entertainment can manage in these times of severe attention span

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3: