[ExI] Alcor vindicated contra Larry Johnson's allegations

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 11 23:09:24 UTC 2012

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj
>.
>.Congratulations, even though I regret to hear that "Bankruptcy papers
filed by Johnson end Alcor's ability to collect damages related to this
lawsuit from Mr. Johnson, unless there is a subsequent violation of terms by
Mr. Johnson."

>.Let Alcor get defamed by somebody with deeper pockets: :-) -- Stefano Vaj

Vanguard Press has deeper pockets, and I would think it is the publisher who
is ultimately responsible.  Any yahoo can write anything, but I would think
the publisher must bear the legal responsibility.