[ExI] Planets galore!

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 14 04:44:03 UTC 2012

... On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty
Subject: Re: [ExI] Planets galore!

2012/2/13 spike <spike66 at att.net>:
>> ...  These tragic lost souls miss out on
> the sheer awe and wonder of it all, the mind boggling openness of the
endless cosmos, WOW!

>...Oh agreed.  I meant that _your pitch_ is light on the brochure parts of
marketing the fun.  People go on cruises all the time, only engineers (and
similar nerds) want to know how much horsepower is in the engine.  :)

Ja, I have never understood that.  How the heck can normal people have fun
without knowing about the engine?  That is soooo cooool!  They don't know
what they are missing up there on the dance floor, jiggling around and such,
when all the really interesting stuff is down in the engine room and the
command and control architecture.  People are so weird.