[ExI] Jaw-dropping CWRU Alzheimer's breakthrough?

Ilia Stambler ilia.stambler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:32:24 UTC 2012

 >“It is maddening difficult to tell if these medications work.”

It is very sad that we live in a time and milieu where physicians and
pharmaceutical industry, biomedical research establishment and popular and
special press, are not to be trusted, and where the responsibility for
testing and advancing new therapies lies with individual enthusiasts.
Really sad. But is it hopeless?