[ExI] Doomsday Oil Price: (was RIP: Peak Oil)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 15:55:42 UTC 2012

2012/2/25 Stefano Vaj wrote:
> Italy, eg, wasted substantial resources subsidising (corrupted and
> anti-economic) developments of solar and aeolic, and is now already reducing
> such incentives (paradoxically, when the return would be somewhat higher!),
> because the previous level was unsustainable - especially given that we have
> seen the light, and know by now that all money must go to the banks where it
> belongs. :-)

Not just money. *Everything* must go to the banks where it belongs.

They don't actually have the money they lend out. They just leverage
the same assets hundreds of times over. But when they want paid back
they want everything they can get. Property, land, gold, silver, etc.

Of course, the house of cards is collapsing now. I doubt (hope?) this
thievery will continue for much longer. The riots in Greece are
showing the way. As did Iceland, in just refusing to pay.

BillK