[ExI] Jaw-dropping CWRU Alzheimer's breakthrough?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 04:43:06 UTC 2012

 From: spike <spike66 at att.net>
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ExI] Jaw-dropping CWRU Alzheimer's breakthrough?

>Come on, my fellow extropians, toss me a bone here, offer a suggestion, talk me out of this if there is a good reason this is a bad idea.  Otherwise, suggest a place where I might get some bexarotene.  I feel like I am sailing uncharted waters alone.

You could befriend a prole pharmacy tech. Find out when a batch of Targetrin will expire. Maybe he will drops some hints as to when/where he plans to throw it out? Drugs expired by a day or two are not really expired. Anybody who tells you different is on a pharm company's payroll.

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.