[ExI] The State of the Art in Prosthetic Devices

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:43:41 UTC 2012

This seems pretty on topic. Some of the advances in prosthesis are
pretty out there... I found this blog that was pretty interesting with
lots of videos (which really are helpful in understanding the state of
the art in this area)...

http://grinding.be/category/prosthetics/

At the end of the PBS piece there is a short video of Amy Mullins with
some high tech swimming fins designed by Dean Kaman that I've never
seen before... they look like something Burt Rutan would have
designed... awesome stuff.

-Kelly