[ExI] cool short video

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 23:09:57 UTC 2012

Kelly, thank you so very much.  What a treat.  I recall with
admiration our first encounter, when you disarmed my all-too-quick
fuse with gentle deflection.  Now this.  What other surprises have you
in store?  I guess I'll have to pay attention.

Tell me, did you track it to its poetic source, or recognize it from memory?

All the best to you and yours in the new year.

Best, Jeff Davis

 "We don't see things as they are,
       we see them as we are."
                  Anais Nin