[ExI] Longevity mix?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:39:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Kryonica  wrote:
> 57 ml is about 1/2 a dl - yes, a lot but not more than what some people take and probably close to what I take in cod
> liver oil.  With both the flaxseed oil and the fish oil the mice ingest something like the human equivalent of 1,2 dl oil.
> So is that what we need?

Nobody knows. The research report says that they don't know which
ingredients are essential, which don't matter, which might be a bit
harmful or which combinations of ingredients work together or which
ingredients might be helpful on their own but not in a mixture.

So they have the basis for lots of further research grants.

(And, of course, what benefits mice will not necessarily benefit humans).

BillK